Tuesday, April 15, 2008

And now...

3 weeks later, I will update the world once again with the going on's of Dana:

1. I AM DONE SCHOOL.
2. I am half done knitting a baby sweater
3. I only have to make 37 more party favors for the wedding.
4. My sister bought me a cute shirt, just because she wanted to.
5. I have 2 shifts left at the ol' Esso.
6. I got dust in my eye, and it has been allergically reacting since Saturday.
7. I put 6 holes in the bathroom wall, only to hang the towel bar 3 inches higher.
8. I had my hair trial.
9. I wrote my Psych exam in 12 minutes.
10. I went to and actually enjoyed a social.
11. I picked up my wedding dress.
12. I went to the Olive Garden.
13. I ran for 20 minutes and wanted to die.
14. I was in pain for 3 days after running for 20 minutes.
15. I had ice cream at the BDI with some good folks.
16. I bought a coat, then felt guilty about spending money, so returned it.
17. I got Starbucks instead....a couple of times...

No comments: