Friday, August 22, 2008

What now?

I admit, I have abandoned this whole "blog world". Here's an attempt, as weak or strong as it may be, to re-enter...

1. I am now 25.
2. I am unemployed.
3. I am considering purchasing a new mattress with wedding money.
4. I am planning on telling Cody that I am considering purchasing a new mattress with wedding money.
5. My grandma is here.
6. I haven't been home for the past 5 weekends.
7. I am tired.
8. I spent 5 days at a cabin. It was good times.
9. My sister is finding fake id's to play baseball. I think that's funny.
10. I am going to sleep in a tent tomorrow night.
11. I love hamburgers and corn on the cob. Perfect summer meal.
12. Summer is almost over and I am sad.
13. Then I think it's supposed to be hot and sunny this weekend and I am happy.
14. I still fit my grad dress from 7 years ago. (fist pump!)
15. I still fit my wedding dress from 3 months ago. (I would hope so!)
16. Hi, my name is Dana, I am 25 and I still play dress up with my sister.
17. God is whipping me into shape, slowly but surely.

So...yeah...an attempt? I don't know...

2 comments:

Kyra Anderson said...

you make me laugh a little bit.

lisa said...

hi. I have no idea who you are and vice versa. My husband used to be the youth leader at Gateway in PA. Cody and Erik know him. Anyway, I check in here occasionally and find it refreshing. Keep it up! :)