Saturday, April 10, 2010

Good times.

It was just another Thursday morning to me. Cody left at around 8:30 to meet up with a friend for breakfast. Charlie and I were playing. Then the phone rings. Cody's breakfast plans were cancelled...I had ten minutes to get myself and Charlie ready to go; he was going to take us for breakfast instead! Whoo hoo!
Ten minutes later, I was nowhere near ready (poo incident...Charlie, not me), when Cody came in with a new plan. We were going to Grand Forks for the night! Whoo hoo indeed!
So we packed up and away we went. We spent the day shopping at Target, playing with Charlie in the kiddie pool and enjoying some quality time together! It was wonderful. The next day, we went to the mall and shopped. (Sidenote: Cody spent WAY more than me...a little fact that I am quite proud of!)

Yay for impromptu trips to the states.
Yay for the return of Cody's spontanaity. (sp?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fyi: spontaneity