Wednesday, April 14, 2010

In case any of you were wondering...

These are things that I like and that I am thankful for. I don't think I think of these things too often, and I've decided it is important for me to remember them. And if it's important for me to remember them, it's obviously important for you to read about them. Just jokes...

1. My family. Immediate, extended and in-lawed. Like them all. Thankful for them all.
2. Being a mom. Bestest, most exhausting job I've done yet. Like it. Thankful for it.
3. Having a place to live. Mostly like it. Thankful for it.
4. Spring showing up on time. Definitely like it. Definitely thankful for it.
5. Coke. What's not to like? What's not to be thankful for? Cody bought me some coke the other day...he bought the pint-sized cans...not sure if he's trying to tell me something...either way, go coke!
6. Home-made, bbq'd hamburgers.
7. Sunshine!
8. Sunday morning starbucks.
9. Good discussions.
10. Our MTS cable was extended an extra 6 months at the trial 6 month price.
11. Crafting. Of any kind. Specifically card making and sewing.
12. A good hair cut. Which sadly, my hair stylist quit...I'm open to suggestions.
13. Beach days.
14. Quiet nights at home.
15. Lazy days with friends.
16. Finding the perfect dress. (I didn't buy it though...)
17. Grocery shopping.
18. Any kind of shopping.
19. Good friends.
20. Good books.
21. God's faithfulness.
22. Working on a project/craft and having it turn out exactly how I hoped.
23. Watching my kid try and use a book to stand up.
24. Fresh cut flowers.

I'm sure there is tons more that I like and am thankful for. But for now, I'm done listing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love grocery shopping too! And beach days, and sunday morning coffee, and crafts...good list!