Monday, September 3, 2012

change.

Lots has changed these past few weeks. Lots is changing.

1. We bought a van...which of course raised everyone's suspicions about "is she pregnant again???"
2. I am pregnant again. Due April 11. Feeling terrible. Perhaps a girl???? ;)
3. Jacob turned 1. Hard to believe a year and more has passed since I had my baby boy.
4. Charlie will be 3 on Wednesday. Even harder to believe.
5. I always manage to get my yearly cold while pregnant. Which is of course when you can't take anything to help with it. Vitamin C and water...here I come.
6. We are fish owners, against our will. My sister brought Charlie out to buy someone a fish...she ended up buying Charlie one too. He is blue, and his name is...Blue.
7. I have more tomatoes than I know what to do with right now.
8. I'm ready for fall weather...cozy sweaters and the like.
9. We're trying to figure out how to make our 2 bedroom house work with 3 kids. Stay tuned...
10. We get to go away to Banff in October (just Cody and I). I'm so excited to sleep through the night...and then after that, we're off on a family road trip to a wedding!

I guess that's the bulk of what's been happening around here. We're all tired, but life is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We want pictures of Cody driving the mini-van!