Monday, March 3, 2008

me, the basketcase...

I think reading week came at a perfect time this year. I'm pretty sure if I had to go to school this week, I'd likely lose my mind. Someone told me that I should call my blog "I'm still stressed..." Maybe I should. I don't know why I'm so stressed all the time. I feel like an emotional basketcase, and let's be honest, no one likes a basketcase Dana. I'm looking forward to this week of rest, no homework and catching up with friends. I don't like being a basketcase. I'm going to work on that. Perhaps I'll take up basket weaving to balance this out?
At any rate, my reading week started off quite hilariously:
Billy Graham special on TV
Bottom corner of the TV?
For a personal relationship with Jesus, call 1-800-.....
I just might have found Jesus' phone number...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought I would have to look in the yellow pages.... Thanks for the info. We're comin into town in a couple weeks. You and your dude and us should do something fun... as opposed to boring.

cody anderson said...

dana. i like the idea of basketweaving. not saying you need that to balance you out, but it would be nice to have a nice brown basket for towels once we're married.

Kyra Anderson said...

while you weave that basket i could sing a song i learned in choir a couple years ago... it was death! such a lame song... but it was after all about weaving a basket...would you like me to sing that one at your wedding? i'm still looking for just the right song!