Thursday, March 18, 2010

Small Group.

I'm just gonna throw it out there. I love my small group. Each and every person in it. I love what each person brings to the table. I love the conversations, the laughter, their thoughts, their questions, their support, their ideas on what is going on in the show LOST.

We are working our way through the Old Testament, and we now find ourselves in 1 Samuel. One of the fine folks made mention that in some ways it seems as though we've been doing the same bible study since we started the OT, because it seems to be this cycle of the people stray (I know...a broad term), and God redeems. I don't think it's a bad thing to be hearing this every week. Not that this gives us a free pass to stray because God will redeem, but I think it's good to be reminded that God loves us and is for us, even when we stray. He's always for us.

I'm listening to some song on the weather channel...
"We will not become lazy lovers...nooooo....We won't commit to casuality, won't give in to human fraility, we won't give in when things get tough. No, we will not become lazy lovers"

Hee hee...the next song to start up was...
"I'll get over you...I know I will"

I don't know why I posted this, or why I find this so funny.

At any rate, I love my small group.

1 comment:

David Rae said...

Hey, you didn't give me credit for my quote! Just jokes. I love our small group too.