Monday, March 21, 2011

things i'm learning as a stay at home mom...

1. while sweats and a hoodie all day seem like a good idea, you never seem to fully wake up
2. fresh air is a wonderful thing
3. if i don't keep a close eye on charlie while he is coloring, he will eat the crayons
4. a shower is not to be taken for granted
5. nap times are grace moments
6. spills happen. go with it
7. music is key to making a slow day move a little more swiftly
8. my projects are no longer done on my time, and that is ok (most of the time...)
9. it's a good idea to try and have an supper idea no later than noon, or it won't happen
10. charlie is teaching me more about faith than i ever imagined

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've even worn sweats for whole day at home unless I've been ill. It's important to get dressed and feel like you're part of the human race.... :)

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, crayons. Delicious.