Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I should probably go to bed, but I won't. I like the peace and quiet that comes when the boys are in bed and Cody is MIA.

In other news...Christmas is in 5 days. Actually, I`m just gonna say 4 days because it`s getting pretty late here. Which means, Christmas eve is in 3. And that`s when I have to be done everything by. 3 days. What do I have left to do? I'm pretty sure I have written out 15 lists, but can't find any of them, so I will start one here. Can't lose a blog...

1. Make meat pies.
2. Don't eat the cookies. They are for Christmas.
3. Practice up for the Mariokart tournament. One day left.
4. Wrap presents.
5. Finish father-in-law's present.
6. Bathe the children.
7. Paint my toes.
8. Dye my hair.
9. Find time by myself to paint me toes and dye my hair.
10. Do laundry. Again.
11. Do the dishes. Again.
12. Tidy and clean the house. Again.
13. Buy a Starbucks Caramel Brule latte before they disappear. Heck, buy 2.
14. Buy pants from GAP.
15. Pray that said pants go on sale ASAP.
16. Maybe praying for pants to go on sale is a weird thing to do.
17. But the bible says you don't have because you don't ask. (paraphrased)
18. So, pray for the pants to go on sale.
19. Mentally prepare to fight mall parking lot to buy said pants, that will be on sale.
20. Seriously, don`t eat the cookies.
21. I should probably just get another latte too.
22. What I should actually do, is just go to bed.
Dana. OUT.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Gosh, Dana, you're funny! They must be some REALLY great pants...

I just got back into town last night and I think I might even see you tomorrow at this Mariokart tournament, as I sort of invited myself whilst hanging out with Rick and wanted to see some more folks - like yourself - before I leave Thursday, again.

Dana said...

oh they are!