Tuesday, December 13, 2011

go jets go.

Cody is at the Jets game right now with my dad. A little father-in-law/son-in-law bonding time. I like that.

I told Charlie he could watch the game with me at home on TV. I totally forgot though that it started at 7:30. He goes to bed just after 7. So...I went a searching through the PVR listings, and lo-and-behold, there was a Jets game taped. I let him watch the last 3 minutes of a period of the Bruins/Jets game. They aren't playing the Bruins tonight...they are playing the Wild. Definitely the plus side of having a 2 year old. A Jets game is a Jets game...doesn't matter who they are playing.

He is now sound asleep...wearing his Jets shirt and his hockey gloves. And no sleep is complete without a Jets hockey stick to cuddle.

I think we need to start saving for hockey...this kid is gonna cost us. Maybe Jacob will take up spelling bees or something...

No comments: