Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Jacob

It was a bit of a tiring day with my little Jacob today. He's cutting 3 teeth...they are so close to being through. I wish they would just hurry up. Jacob is generally a very happy baby...I can honestly the only time he cries is when he's hungry, or wakes up. But these past couple of days, especially today, he's been rather cranky because of the teething.
It was a long day.
But it ended with Jacob cuddling up with me, and falling asleep while I held him. I really am cherishing these moments with him, as they are few and far between. He is definitely not (nor has he every been) a cuddler. He'll be 10 months old on the 16th. It has gone by so fast...I'm having a hard time accepting that he is almost 1 years old.
So, I will cherish these moments when my little 'Hey-Bob' will fall asleep in my arms.
                                  I love you Jacob.

No comments: