Sunday, February 3, 2008

It is official...

I'm stresssed out. I had toyed around with the idea of potentially being stressed out before, but today, it has become official. I am stressed. If you asked me why, I probably wouldn't even really be able to tell you. By no means is my life all that overwhelming. Cody pointed out to me that he thinks when I hear about the stresses of others, I add them onto my pile of stresses, in turn creating this massive amount of stress, when sorted out...isn't even necessarily mine! At any rate...I'm feeling stressed. Actually, I prefer the word "flustered". I think it fits me better. Tomorrow is Monday...normally my day off (I know, you're probably thinking "someone who has Monday's off should NOT be feeling flustered, or for that matter stressed!")anyways...it's normally my day off. But Cody and I have gotten our place, so I'm helping him move in, then I have to make snack for my class (again, how stressed can my life possibly be if I get a snack time at college?), then I have an exam to study for, a class lecture to prepare and an assignement to do. ALL FOR TUESDAY! Oh well...I guess that's the life of a student.
I really am just laughing at myself now after this flustered vent session. My life is pretty great, and I'm thankful that we found a place to live when we're married, I'm thankful that I can go to school, and I am most definitely thankful for snack time. My class lecture is on "Foundations of the Heart"...I'm going to make heart cookies. How cheesy, yet oh so awesome is that? Ah yes....life is good. Even if I am flustered...it's a happy kind of flustered!

No comments: