Monday, February 18, 2008

me, myself and my crazy self...

YAY! The sun was shining today! It was freezing as all heck, but it was sunny! I got an assignment done today with the ever so patient help of Cody. I have a hard time becoming motivated to do "busy work". None the less, it's done. Now I can focus on my big paper that's due on Friday. Focus? I guess a better word would be start. I'm a bit of a procrastinator.

So this week is reading week. For pretty much every college/university student in Canada...unless you attend Prov. We still have 2 more weeks of school before our reading week. I'm sure I will welcome that week with open arms, but there is something about sharing some time off with good friends. Oh well...It'll be good anyways.

I played boggle with my family this evening. I had my personal best game. My big scoring word: christian for 6 points, to which my sister replied, "Figures you would get that word." To which I tilted my head to the side, raised one eyebrow, looking quizzingly at her, then decided it wasn't worth talking. It was kinda bizarre...

Well...that's it for the ramblings. Here's to sunshine and perhaps warmer weather?

No comments: